- Xiaomi has just unveiled the Civi 2, its latest smartphone in China’s Civi series. It follows promises. It features a 6.55 inch Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED, 58deg curved display with 120Hz refresh rate. The phone also supports Dolby Vision. This phone is powered by the Snapdragon 7 Generation 1 SoC. It also features customized stainless steel 2387mm2 liquid cooling and 6200mm2 graphite.
Inside the punch-hole, there are two 32MP front cameras on the Civi 2. The one that is standard is an autofocus camera, while the other is a ultra-wide-angle 100deg camera. There are four soft LED lights. According to the company, the phone features DSLR-like portrait blur and Bionic eyes to imitate the human eye. It also offers up to 256 layers depth information.
The texture beauty portrait features star-level retouching and pixel-level skin renewal technology 3.0. It offers rich details and three-dimensional tones. AI gender recognition adjusts the texture of skin for boys. The phone features a 50MP rear camera equipped with Sony IMX766 sensor, a 20MP ultra-wide camera, and a macro camera.
It measures 7.23mm in length and only 171.8 grams in weight. It has a 4500mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging. The phone can be charged up to 100% in just 40 minutes.
The phone is available in a Hello Kitty special Edition white model, in addition to the regular version. The double-layer patters, rich layers, and dual fine polishing give the phone a delicate feel in the hands. To create shadow and light at the nano-level, the grooves are superimposed. The model comes in a special box that includes a Hello Kitty Custom Lipstick Power Bank (5000mAh), Hello Kitty Figurine, and many other goodies.
Xiaomi Civi 2 specifications
- 6.55 inch (2400 x 1080 pixels), Full HD+ AMOLED 20.9 HDR10+ display, 120Hz refreshrate, 240Hz touch sample rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PMW Dimming. Up to 1000 nits brightness. HDR10+ protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen1 (4nm), Mobile Platform with Adreno 642 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM 128GB /256GB (UFS2.2) storage / 12GB RAM LPDDR4X 256GB(UFS2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 is based on Android 12.
- 50MP rear camera, Sony IMX766 sensor and f/1.8 aperture. LED flash. 20MP 115deg ultra wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 2MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP AF front-facing main camera with f/2.0, 32MP 100deg ultrawide secondary camera, and Multi-color temperature quad LED flash
- Infrared sensor and fingerprint sensor for in-display
- Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C audio and Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 159.2×72.7×7.23; Weight: 171.8g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) with 67W wired fast charge
Prices and availability
The Xiaomi Civi 2 is available in Ice Blue, Pink and Black co-branded Hello Kitty models and costs 2399 Yuan (US$ 355/Rs. 27,285 approx.) For the 8GB+128GB model, 8GB+256GB is 2499 Yuan (US$ 349/Rs. 28,410 approx.) The top-end model 12GB +256GB is available at 2799 Yuan (US$ 391/Rs. 31,825 approx.). It will be available for order in China from today.