Airpods, a headset from Apple, can be used with Apple devices very easily, but will you buy an iPhone or iPod to use Airpods? It’s not necessary. With a very simple operation, you will be able to use your Airpods headphones with your Android device.
Airpods are wireless and very good looking, functional headphones. Wireless headphones are important for health for those who talk on the phone a lot. Again, it is very important to use headphones while driving for health reasons. Airpods, which come to your hands in pairs, are housed in its own box, and this box is also designed as its charger. Now let’s use our Aripods headset on Android phone.
Airpods Android pairing
No matter how much Apple product Airpods are, they are the bluetooth headphones you know.
- First, open the cover of the AirPods in the case.
- Do not remove Airpods from their charging slots.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back.
- A light will start flashing where the headset is visible.
- This means the headset is searching for a device to match.
- Your Android phone must have Bluetooth turned on.
- Enter the Bluetooth settings.
- Here you will see the name of Airpods.
- Click on it.
The process is that simple. If you do not have a Bluetooth problem, your connection will be established.